Saturday, March 29, 2008

I AM BACK......

After a long hiatus (i always wanted to use this word... :D got the opportunity just now) I AM BACK. Two months in Trivandrum and now posted in Bombay….TCS has changed my life entirely…away in a distant land, unknown language (trust me that is a big barrier) every day is an adventure….

But till now MUMBAI MERRY HAI..!!! I love this place…for its speed, people and obviously the babes… :P

So this blog will now be bullshit not only from me..but also from Bombay……

BEWARE…..

4 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

cool! mumbai- the city of dreams...

hav fun!

Ram said...

Rather.. a city full of PEOPLE..!! it is so damn populated...

mindbodysoul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Alas....after one year of toil i discover i can actully open up blogs in my comp.....thoug not post them...:D